Stay Safe & Connected With A Home Alarm System by Allied Alarm Services, Inc. Our services include, but are not limited, to:
- Security. Intrusion that may result in burglary, assaults or worse is probably the threat that most concerns homeowners. A burglarized home can mean both an emotional upheaval and a monetary loss. Homes without a security system are nearly three times more likely to be burglarized as homes with a system. There are a variety of devices that can help detect a break-in in including but not limited to door contacts, motion detectors, glass break sensors, window bars, floor sensors and panic buttons.
- Fire Detection. Probably the most catastrophic threat to your home is fire. Discovered too late, fire can result in the total destruction of a home and it’s contents-or worse-loss of life. Install smoke detectors on each floor of your home to detect the presence of fire.
- Personal Emergency. Equipping the elderly and disabled with a panic button, so that they can quickly and easily summons help, gives them more security and independence.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, silent killer. Early detection is the key to saving lives, especially while sleeping.
- Environmental Sensor. Environmental sensors can detect furnace failure, water leaks and more, further protecting your property from costly damage.
- Mobile Home Control. Your alarm system, lights & appliances can be turned off/on, your HVAC system can be monitored & controlled remotely and doors can be locked/unlocked remotely via the internet or your mobile phone. You can receive text alerts when your alarm system is activated or armed/disarmed.
- Video Surveillance. View and/or record activities in areas such as front & back doors, pool, nursery, patio, driveway or garage. View live video remotely via the internet or your mobile phone.
Designing Your System – FREE Home Security Surveys At Allied Alarm Services we believe in working with the customer to design a system that meets your needs and fits your life style. Our trained Security Consultant will meet with you in your home to complete a FREE Home Security Survey. For each device we recommend we will describe how it functions and why we recommend it.